Saw Brand New two weeks ago tonight. That was pretty facking amazing.
Little did I know that I was going to be seeing them again just about three months later.
17/10/2009 = first time I've ever had to pay money to see Brand New.
What time should I leave for the venue?
It's on a Saturday (just like every other BN show I've been to :D) so I won't have to skip school.
I wouldn't hesitate to ditch for a day if it was to stand in line for Brand New.
Honestly, I wouldn't miss that band for the world.
The ticket was super cheap, too. Came out to about $31 altogether. c:
It's a 4K person venue, though. D:
Manchester Orchestra open.
:)
Also bought a ticket to The Honorary Title.
12/09/2009. Knitting Factory. Good Old War open.
My first show ever was a GOW show...I just didn't stay for Good Old War. =p
I'm essited about that too.
I need a job. And merch money.
D:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jayfackingpee&view=videos
bom dia.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Brand New are good live, I know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment